October 15, 2019
- 1.5 pounds chicken breast
- 2 large red potatoes, chopped
-1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 15oz can full fat coconut milk
- 1 15oz can tomato sauce
- 2 TBSP garam masala
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp ginger
- 1/8 tsp salt
1. Place full-fat coconut milk, tomato sauce, and spices into slow cooker and mix.
2. Add chopped potatoes and onion, mix again.
3. Add chicken breast, submerge into the sauce.
4. Cover slow cooker and cook on high for 3-4 hours, or low for 6-7 hours
5. Once chicken is cooked, remove and cut into chunks. Add back to sauce.
6. Serve over your favorite grain like rice or quinoa.
*To freeze for later, add all uncooked ingredients to a freezer safe bag or container and freeze until you want it. Thaw overnight before adding to slow cooker.
Protein: 28g Carbs: 26 (without the added grains) Fat: 13g