1/2 to 1tsp Cayenne Pepper to taste
4 Cups Chicken Bone Broth
2Tbsp Coconut Aminos or Wheat-Free Tamari
1Tbsp Coconut Vinegar or Unseasoned Rice Vinegar
1Tbsp Grated Fresh Ginger
1Tbsp Tomato Paste
Sea Salt & Fresh Ground Black Pepper to taste
4 Eggs Hard or Soft Boiled
1 Recipe of Zoodles (It follows after this broth recipe)
OPTIONAL GARNISHES
Sliced Green Onions
Red Pepper Flakes

DIRECTIONS
Heat the sesame oil and coconut oil in a large soup pot over medium heat. Fry the cut up bacon pieces in the hot oil until crisp or to your liking.
Remove the crisp bacon from the pot with a slotted spoon, leaving the fat in the pot. (Set aside)
Add the onions, garlic, and cayenne pepper and heat for like 5 minutes, or until the onions are translucent.
Add the chicken bone broth, coconut aminos, coconut vinegar, ginger, and tomato paste and bring to a simmer over medium high heat. Simmer for 10 minutes, then add salt and pepper to taste.
Just before serving, divide the zoodles among four bowls. Top the bowl with one cup of the broth. Slice your soft or hard boiled egg in half and place in the bowl. Add the cut up fried bacon and garnishes.

ZOODLE RECIPE 

INGREDIENTS
2 Medium Zucchini’s (about 10 inches long)
Spiral Slicer

DIRECTIONS
Preheat the oven to 250 degrees. Place a paper towel on a rimmed baking sheet.
Cut the ends off the zucchini. If you like white noodles, peel the zucchini.
Using a spiral slicer, swirl the zucchini into long, thin, noodle like strips.
Spread out the zucchini noodles on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve. Enjoy

NOTES
I double the recipe so I can freeze the broth for when I’m just to busy to cook. Zoodles can be prepared as a double or even triple batch. Just store in an airtight container in the fridge before the baking process. Remove from the fridge and bake at 250 degrees for 20 minutes as needed. I eat the 4 servings throughout the week and have no problem with the precooked Zoodles getting soft or soggy.